The Eco Tank ET-4760 offers Cartridge-Free Printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. You can save up to 90 percent with low-cost replacement ink bottles ― costing as little as 1 cent per color ISO page versus 20 cents with ink cartridges (1). Plus, you can get up to 2 years of ink with the included or replacement ink set (2). Each replacement ink bottle set includes enough ink to print up to 7, 500/6, 000 pages (be/car)(3) ― equivalent to about 80 individual cartridges (4). That means less waste. Uniquely keyed Eco Fit bottles make it easy to fill each color tank. Powered by Precision Core, this fast super tank printer also offers a 250-sheet paper tray, 30-sheet ADF, 2. 4″ color touchscreen, voice-activated printing (5), and wired and wireless connectivity.
1. Savings and cost per ISO page are based on the cost of replacement ink bottles and the cost of enough standard cartridges to achieve the total page yields of the bottles using the MSRP (USD) and yields for Epson standard-capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured Epson consumer inkjet printers as of February 2019. Actual savings and costs will vary considerably based on print tasks, print volumes and usage conditions.
2. Based on average monthly document print volumes of about 200 pages.
3. Part of the ink from the included bottles is used for initial setup; yields are lower than those of replacement ink bottles. Replacement and included ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors must be available for printing. For more information, visit our official site.
4. Individual cartridges estimate based on print yields of a replacement set of Black and color ink bottles as compared to Epson standard-capacity ink cartridges for similarly featured printers as of September 2018.
5. Voice-activated printing is not available with the Epson Expression Eco Tank ET-2500 and ET-2550 printers, and Epson printers that are 5 or more years old. See our official site for device compatibility. Epson Connect account and voice-activated account registration required.
6. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit our official site.
7. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
8. 12 months of standard limited or 50, 000 plain paper sheets (whichever happens first). For an additional 12-month extended service plan (total of 24 months or 50, 000 plain paper sheets, whichever happens first), you must register your product and use Epson genuine ink bottles. See Limited for details.
9. ET-2600/2700/3700/4700/7700/16000 Series and ST-2000/3000/4000 Series included ink bottle yields based on the ISO/IEC 24712 pattern with Epson’s methodology. ET-7700 Series included ink bottle photo yields are significantly lower. ET-8700 included ink pack yields are estimated based on ISO/IEC 24711 test in Default Mode printing continuously. Actual ink yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors must be available for printing. For more information, visit our official site.
10. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
11. Smart Way is an innovative partnership of the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
You can save up to 90 percent with low-cost replacement ink bottles vs. ink cartridges (1) – That’s about 1 cent per color ISO page vs. about 20 cents with cartridges (1).
You get up to 2 years of ink in the box and with each replacement ink set (2); replacement set includes enough ink to print up to 7, 500 pages black/6, 000 color (3).
Less waste with Cartridge-Free Printing – One set of replacement bottles equivalent to about 80 individual cartridges (4); means fewer trips to the store.
Get more done in less time – 250-sheet paper tray; easy setup and navigation with 2.4″ color touchscreen.
Maximize productivity – 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, fax and auto 2-sided printing, scanning, copying; plus, borderless printing.
Get sharp color documents fast – Powered by Precision Core, the next generation of printing technology. Printing Technology: 4-color (CMYK), drop-on demand MicroPiezo inkjet technology/PrecisionCore 1S printhead
Ultimate connectivity – Wirelessly print from tablets and smartphones6; includes Wi-Fi Direct (7) plus Ethernet.
Experience innovative hands-free, voice-activated printing (5) to print a variety of projects and documents, such as your to-do lists.
Advanced, space-saving design, integrated front-facing ink tanks in a premium white finish; uniquely keyed Eco Fit bottles for easy filling of each color.
Enjoy added peace of mind – 2-year limited with registration (8).
There are no reviews yet.